February 06, 2009

The sacred gathering

Well, it looks to me like I'll need to retype the description to this blog. I shamefully tucked my tail and hunched over as I read the part about being in the water by August of last year.




Mwah!
So what. Big deal.

*tapping my fingers on the desk*

Feh.

Sincerely, I apologize for any lost money due to bets that were made.
Please stop calling my house.


Anyhow, I placed a certain order for a certain thingamajig (bow handle) for a certain boat that is certainly sitting in a certain shed most certainly growing impatient of a certain owner.

Certainly.

The recent pleasant weather has perked my interests in shoving a few things aside (one not being school) and finally finishing this project that had been halted due to funding.

Tomorrow, I will collect the rest of the tidbits needed. This, of course, will put the responsibility of completion squarely on my shoulders because the only reason I wouldn't be sailing this year would be out of my laziness (pending any disasters such as losing life or limb).

I will add links on the side to the sites where I found nifty, handy-dandy parts for this boat.

I bid you adieu.

"A lonely sailor is one without a pier group"


No comments: